Good News

Here are my last couple sermons:

2008-3-30 Easter 2A

2008-4-6 Easter 3A

Easter 4A - 2005 (an old sermon)

This past Sunday, my family and I went on a dream vacation in the Dells (Gear is Good) with Mindy's mom, sisters, and families. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of water up the nose as we plunged down gigantic water slides.

Here is some personal good news: I have been accepted into the Doctor of Ministry in Biblical Preaching program at Luther Seminary! I am excited to begin that journey in June. It truly is an answer to prayer: the ideal graduate program for me at this time happens to be at the closest Lutheran seminary to where I live, and it won't interfere with our ministry here at Grace. In fact, it will help build it up.

Blessings!

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Eric Lemonholm!!! It's amazing who you can find on google when you are suffering from insomnia :-) Just wanted to say hey to you and Mindy! Would love to catch up with the two of you. I pray all's well!

    Stacey Greely (staceygreely@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Stacey!
    We'll email you directly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts